By Sara Maldonado
Prepping for an interview? Don’t forget to interview your potential new employer right back. Make sure they’re the right fit by asking some of the following questions:
- What makes this company special?
- What does success look like in this position in the first 90 days?
- What are the biggest opportunities in the department?
- What are the biggest challenges of this position?
- What characteristics are you looking for in your employees?
- What is the history of this position?
- How has this position changed over time?
- What has success looked like in this position in the past?
- How do you evaluate performance within the company?
- What brought you to the company?
- What has been your favorite part about working for this company?
- What are the top three goals for this position in the first 90 days?
- What is the structure of the department?
- What does growth look like in this company?
- What is your employee turnover rate? What are some retention strategies the company is implementing?
- What types of professional development opportunities do you offer?
- How would you describe the culture of the company?
- Your website mentioned that the company values X. How do these company values play out in day-to-day life?
- How does the company celebrate achievements?
- What does collaboration look like between managers and direct reports at this company?
- What is your vision for the future of the department?
- Where would you like to see the company go?
- What is your timeline for filling this position?
- What are the next steps of the interview process?
- Have I answered all your questions?